Thursday 21 August 2008

Personality

Oh, I am so utterly brilliant,a wonderful person to know, everybody loves me...... And now back to the real world.
Hmm lets see, A little hot headed,the easiest way to discribe my personality is like this. You will either love me or hate me,there is no middle ground it seems with how people react amd take to me. I do say what i think,and i would say that can come across as a little blunt now and again. I am dedictaed to what i believe,.i do try my best though I fall on my arse every now and then, or people try to push me on my arse because they are sad sods! A very vibrant personality I would say, you certainly would know if I am in a room,whether its my glorious aura or my big gob I am not sure,but either way I am a hard person to miss!
Dont get me wrong I am certainly not an angel, I can be stroppy,moody,expect others to work as hard as I do,to be dedicated as I am and forget they have lives too...I dont know really I suppose I am a hole mixed bag of things....
My husband has everyones sympathy put it that way..lol

No comments: