Thursday 21 August 2008

Background

Kendra the believer - Being born into a spiritualist household where my gran would tell us she had just spoken with my granddad or uncle (meaning the ones who were dead) was perfectly normal for me, as well as the belief in a God, and had always been part of my reality since I can remember.

Kendra the scientist - A few years ago, when due to experiencing situations that showed me the very ugly side of spiritualism my belief in the afterlife and The Big G started to waiver and my interest in Psychology, biology and human behaviour became inflamed once again. I took myself back to college and gained the grades needed to have the choice of universities to study Forensic Psychology at, which I achieved.

So there you have it, you have a woman whose heart is rooted in the belief of the spirit world, but with the mindset of a scientist/Psychologist analyzing, dissecting human perception and behaviour, and that is why in the world of Esoteric Online, I am very much the impartialist. Still trying to find the answers I believe can never truly be found, but holding on to the hope that maybe one day they will be. Respecting all beliefs and opinions of others along the way

No comments: